Plans Online - Download (Print)
Download letting plans, proposals, proposal addenda and plan revisions, and contract plans.
This is a free service.
- Read the License Agreement below, and if accepting,
- Select Click Here to enter the FTP area of Plans Online
- Select state-let construction or maintenance, local let
maintenance, aviation or facility, and a letting month.
- Plans and plan revisions are in self-extracting WinZip® files,
and proposals, addenda and contract plans are in Adobe Acrobat® PDF.
BY DOWNLOADING FILES FROM THIS FTP
SERVICE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT
- The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) does not provide
technical support with respect to these files. You must read the
following disclaimer and accept its terms as a prerequisite to the
use of these files.
- TxDOT makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with
respect to any file. TxDOT makes no warranty that any file is
marketable or fit for any particular purpose. A description of a
file shall not be deemed to create an express warranty that the file
conforms to that description. You agree to accept the files in the
- You assume all risk and liability for any losses, damages,
claims, or expenses resulting from the use or possession of any
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TxDOT and its
officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims,
suits, losses, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorney's
fees, arising from or by reason of your use or possession of any
file. This indemnification shall survive your acceptance of any
- Revisions or additions may occur at any time. You agree to
indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TxDOT and its officers, agents,
and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses,
damages, or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising
from the use of outdated files. This indemnification shall survive
your acceptance of any file.
The files are copyrighted by TxDOT and may not be resold without
the express written consent of TxDOT. Please contact Becky Lucas,
Plans Online Administrator (Becky.Lucas@txdot.gov) at 512-416-2118
to obtain information regarding a license agreement for reselling of