|Agile Assets, Inc.
|Bohannan Huston, Inc.
|Cardinal Systems, LLC
|Hewlett-Packard / CAD Supplies Specialty
|Innovative Management Solutions, Inc.
|Océ North America
|Texas Electronic Information and Computer Corporation
|Topcon Positioning Systems
|Altiva Software, Inc.
|Cad Management Resources, Inc.
|Halff Associates, Inc.
|Research In Motion Ltd.
|WebTech Wireless Inc.
Welcome to the 2009 IHEEP Conference registration information site. The information below is provided to assist you in making your registration choices. The registration types provide options for attendees based on whether you are
interested in being a full registrant (all days) versus a one day registrant. Registration categories also differentiate between a delegate, associate, retiree, or a guest registration. Registration costs, how to register as a Supporting
Organization, how to register for events and tours, and how payments can be made are also provided for your information. Please follow the blue text links to find further information.
Delegate Member – Employee of a National, State, County or Municipal Transportation Engineering Agency – (examples: DOTs, DOR, AOT, TA or Highway Dept) - [Delegate is a voting member of the HEEP Organization]
Associate Member – Employee of an organization associated with Transportation Engineering – (examples: Engineering, Surveying and IT Consultants, Engineering, Surveying and IT Software or Hardware Vendors, and
transportation-related Providers of Engineering Services) - [Associate is a non-voting member]
Retiree – Former Delegate or Associate Member who has retired from any employment related to the Transportation Engineering field.
Guest – A participant who is accompanying a Delegate, Associate Member, or Retiree, and will be attending the guest program but will not be participating in the Technical Program (Presentation Sessions).
1 Day Delegate / Associate Member Registration – Provides access to the Technical Program for one day, and includes meals, breaks and transportation to any technical program trips off-site for that day.
1 Day Guest Registration – Provides access to the Guest Program for one day, and includes meals, breaks and transportation to any guest program trips off-site for that day.
- Full Delegate Member = $450/person on or before 8/31/09, or $500/person on or after 9/01/09.
- Full Associate Member = $500/person on or before 8/31/09, or $550/person on or after 9/01/09.
- Full Retiree or Guest = $200/person on or before 8/31/09, or $250/person on or after 9/01/09.
- One Day Delegate or Associate Member Registration = $200/person on or before 8/31/09, or $225/person on or after 9/01/09.
- One Day Guest or Retiree Registration = $100/person on or before 8/31/09, or $125/person on or after 9/01/09.
- Attendance for a Luncheon Only = $30/person.
- Go to Online Registration to register for the 2009 IHEEP Conference.
- On-site registration payment at the conference registration desk and will be accepted only at the late registration rate.
- The 2009 IHEEP Conference has instituted a totally automated registration system which will accept payments by:
Credit Cards – Pertinent account information for VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards can be input on line to charge your costs. Invoices can be printed from the website to indicate accrued charges.
Actual charges to the credit card will not occur until 1-3 business days after completion of registration to allow the registration administrator time to confirm the appropriate charges were assessed. Credit card payments need to be
authorized prior to September 1, 2009 to be accepted at the lower early registration rate, otherwise credit card authorizations made after August 31, 2009 will be adjusted if necessary and only accepted at the higher late registration
Purchase Orders – Purchase Orders are accepted as a document conveying the intent to pay for conference expenses. Purchase Orders will be accepted for payment of registration costs at the early rate only if a copy of the
Purchase Order is received prior to September 1, 2009, (copies may be faxed, or scanned and emailed).
Payment by Check – Payments may be made by personal or company check. To mail your payment please print a copy of your invoice from the registration site, include it along with your check and mail it according to the directions
included on the payment website. To qualify for the early registration rate, the on-line registration must be completed and the check received before September 1, 2009.
- Registrations may initially be partially completed on line and then return at a later date to be finished or to make payments.
- Sign ups for Conference Sponsorships can all be accommodated via the Sponsorship Form. Completed forms should the accompanied by check payable to IHEEP 2009 and mailed to:
Texas Department of Transportation
Technology Services Division
125 E. 11th Street
Austin, TX 78701-2483
Sponsorships will not be confirmed until payment is received.
- Registration for additional people to attend the event in conjunction with a vendor Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond sponsorship can be secured at the regular Associate Member rate.