A - Z Site Index
Welcome to TxDOT's
Vegetation Management Program
Oversight for ferry operations
TxDOT Wildflower Guide
Development of safety rest areas
State Agency Energy Savings Program
Doing Business with TxDOT
Field Performance of Erosion Control Products
- This document outlines the Texas Transportation Institute's extensive field testing facility and provides the latest performance data for rolled and spray-on erosion control and revegetation products.
Maintenance Division Standards
Mailboxes Located on State Maintained Highways
- Information on mailbox design and permits. View video of Mailbox Crash Test.
Safety Rest Area Program
- The design goals are to provide useful and efficient facilities that produce safer drivers.
Regulations for Access Driveways to State Highways
- Information on TxDOT's regulations governing the construction and maintenance of private, public and commercial highway access drieways.
Request for Qualifications/Proposals
- Displays information about available consultant opportunities within the Maintenance Division.
Aggregate Quarry and Pit Safety Program
- Rules and Legislation designed to protect the safety of the motoring public from the potential dangers of open quarries and pits.
Copyright 2016 • Texas Department of Transportation • All Rights Reserved •
Privacy & Security Policy
125 East 11th Street • Austin, Texas 78701