|By December 9, 2016
at 11:00 PM (CST)
|By January 18, 2017
at 11:00 PM (CST)
|February 5 - 7, 2017|
|Nonprofit / Government||$300||$400||$450|
- Standard: Individuals not directly employed by government agencies or nonprofit organizations (including contractors of federal, state and local governments).
- Nonprofit: Employees of an organization that hold 501(c) 3 tax exempt status.
- TxDOT Employees: Intended for TxDOT Employees ONLY, not intended for contractors or contracted employees. TxDOT Employees click here to register for Forum (must be on the TxDOT network for the link to work).
- Government: Employees of local, state, or federal government agencies. A valid government ID will be required upon pick up of registration materials.
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- Check - made payable to TTI-TTF17
- Cash - exact amounts only
Please make check or money orders (U.S. currency drawn on a U.S. bank) payable to TTI-TTF17. EM&P also accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. If paying by check or money order, you may register online and then mail your payment to EM&P. EM&P cannot invoice; therefore, payment of the conference registration fee must be received prior to admission to the conference.
For payment processing purposes, the vendor identification number for TTI Event Management & Planning is 37277277275000. The federal identification number is 74-2270624.
For additional registration information, please contact the Texas A&M Transportation Institute.
Registration fees may be transferred to another name in lieu of requesting a refund. To request a transfer prior to January 18, 2017, please call EM&P at (888) 550-5577 or email email@example.com. Transfer requests after January 18 will also be accepted onsite, at no charge.
On-site Registration/Information DeskJW Marriott Hotel
- Sunday, February 5 — 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 6 — 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 7 — 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Requests must be received in writing by EM&P no later than December 9, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. (CST). The registration fee will be refunded, less a $100 handling fee.
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
Attn: Event Management & Planning
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3135