Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Who should I contact if I have problems logging into the Virtual Attendee Hub
A: The help desk is open Monday thru Friday. Call the Virtual Help Desk at (979) 317-2222 or email us and carefully detail your problem.
Q: When will I receive my log-in information for the Virtual Attendee Hub?
A: New registrants will receive their log-in information the same business day they register. Existing registrants received their log-in information on or after Monday, Feb. 8, 2021. You can click here to be directed to the Virtual Attendee Hub. You can click here to reset your password.
- Q: I registered for Texas Transportation Forum. Can I view all the Forum+ content?
A: Yes! More information will be posted on this website on the" Forum+ Content page.
- Q: I missed a session that I really wanted to see!
A: No problem! Video will be available to registered participants until September 2021.
- Q: Which web browser should I use when watching LIVE sessions?
A: The best web browser to view LIVE sessions on is Chrome.
- Q: My coworkers didn’t register in advance. Can they still register?
A: Yes! Registrations will be accepted open through Sept. 30, 2021.
- Q: Can I view the LIVE sessions in Full Screen mode?
A: Yes, but you will need to close the full screen mode to participate in Q&A and polls. Note, not all sessions allow participants to ask questions or vote in polls.